Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My mood

These days i feel like i want to scream out my lungs. You know. i'm exhausted. this situation. and this kind of feeling. I'm so exhausted.


Well i just want to say. I don't need to calm down because the only thing someone has to do is. shut up. you know, stop talking. don't ask anything from me anymore. 


I feel so annoyed these past 2 days. Someone borrow my laptop and first she made an account of herself in my laptop. ok, do you think it's yours?! second, she delete all my google chrome data. she deleted all the history, i want to say f**k you! but okay, i'm a wise person. i won't say such thing. But i'm so angry. I even cried. You made me cry means i'll make you cry even harder. that's the motto. 


I don't like it when someone touches my laptop. it's mine. i share everything there. how dare you delete all the history from my google chrome. annoying person. I'm so so mad! 


So last but not least, i want to say. please don't disturb my privacy. don't even touch something that's not yours. don't do something with which is mine. sucks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment