Saturday, June 2, 2012

Reason for being alive.

Reason for being alive. I just found the reasons. One of those reasons are 



Graduating. Yes, i just graduated from junior high school this morning. It's officially that i'm no longer a junior high school student. But i'm unofficially a senior high school student. because, i still have to do MOS. it's an important thing to do before entering a new school. it's my country's culture. 

And now i just can't believe i'll be a senior high school girl. Time flies so fast. and I suddenly feel the length of the days. Well I'm standing at the door to a new world . I can say something like that. To a new world. What I've realized is that I'm not alone. After all this time i realize it. There are things that don't go the way I planned 
But if I look up to the sky, even they seem small. Like seriously. And start from now i'll just do the best i can do. I'll never dwell on my past. doing the best on everything i do now is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment