Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Ends

Hello people! How are you doing? I'm a lil bit busy these days but i'm doing okay ^o^ Finally the fast has end. I know this' too late but Happy Eid Mubarak to all my friends and to you all :) 


Today is the last day for me to stay free from everything. I mean, yes tomorrow be back to real life. Do all my works, go back to school. Ah this year is so different from another year. Guess why? I'm wearing veil. Yeah veil, muslim wear. I'm so proud of myself because finally i've chosen to use this. Don't you? ;) 


So tomorrow i'll back to school after the 3 weeks off. I named this post with " Summer Ends " because i don't have any idea, what should i put as the title? lol so i don't prepare much for tomorrow. Just, pack my books and that stuff. well btw i wanted to answer some questions from people around me. 


#1 Why do i wearing veil?
  * Because, I know. Allah SWT tell us "muslim" to use it. So as a good muslim. I use it


#2 What makes you wear them?
   * Look at the answ. above. 


So, now you've got to know that i only live for 3 reasons. God, Family and "the bright light" . I'll do everything that will make those happy and proud of me. btw just so you know, the bright light isn't "pesiar" my last crush. It isn't. he is different than anyone. 


so here pics from me!!





There are me and plus one pic with my nephew :*
What do you think? Hehe btw to get more contact with me you can send a message to :



Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment