Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear You

Dear my bright light. You may don't know who bright light refers to but every time i saw this word it'll remember me of someone. 


Dear bright light, could you just give me a shake hand before you finally flew to your country? It has been a while since finally we meet again. So why don't you? Just so you know i even saw your face when i look up the moon. well yah everytime you gave a smile, i was shower with your love. i can’t deny.


I'm waiting for this moment for a long time. If finally we can't, i hope i just could give you a goodbye. you'll be there for some years. I know you'll be strong enough and stay healthy. I miss you a lot, the last time we met wasn't enough for me. If i could ask for a favor, i'd ask for you to stay in Indonesia for some months. Not that short :( Maybe a week you here isn't enough for me, but i know you gotta back to your country.

I know i'm only a fourteen years old girl that is too young to say these all. But believe me, i meant it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment