Saturday, October 8, 2011

Since life becomes so busy

Life becomes to be so busy right now. Move from here to there. Don't have much time to take a rest. Woke up at 4.45 AM everyday or probably before that time. I've never known that time is the most valuable thing. Today is weekend or you can say this 2 days are the rest of everything after working for 5 days. People will think just how the way i just wrote. But, not for me. Ahh bunch of works to do. Sucker..........


What makes me pissed off today is i can't watch the drama i love on the afternoon. Creeper :]


Btw btw, I'm listening to an online radio. It's been quite a long time, since the last time i do this thingy. Hehehe, kinda interesting. Oh but wait, the clock shows me that now is 14;34 PM wow time flies so fast ya! 


Tomorrow is Sunday....God please ah kind of depressing. Btw buddies, i just changed my blogger template. The theme now is a brave new world i got the inspiration from one of SNSD's song . and this title is the same with my life lol. And last but not least you've got to know that Hyun Bin just visited Indonesia this week. Ah kind of depressing. I like him so and because of my works i can't go to meet him in Jakarta. Sucks!!! Next time i'll ;)


So byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment