Monday, September 26, 2011

~~

I actually don't have much time for this. But i have 10 mnts break so i think i should post something here. So, i'm a bit busy this month. and because it i don't have time to consuming my daily vitamins. Point is, I'm sick now. Got a fever, flu and of course sore throat. I sneeze everywhere. I think i'm bothering people. So i'd like to say, I'm so sorry people ^^


I've got much of work to do this month. Have to come to school like 6 days a week. tonight, i'm not going to attend the maths course at Primagama. I can't help it. I feel like my head is spinning around, my nose won't stop sneezing and i've got much of work to do for tomorrow. Got maths and economy test tomorrow. I can't focus to the books, cos just like what i've said. my head and my nose won't stop theirself to stop bothering me :/ 


So people. Wish me luck for the tests tomorrow and wish i can get well soon so i can talk to you in Yahoo! or MSN soon. Have a good day and Selamat malam Indonesia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment