Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mother's Day

Mom. Is might be everyone's favourite word. Might be the only person they love. Might be the only thing that is important over everything. Might be everything they could die for. Their love and their affection are things that cannot be compared with anything. A mother love us, feed us, send us to school, pray for us, give what us want and protect us. A mother will always be there for us, until the last piece of blood in their body, until their heart stops, until they stop breathing. A mother never asks for a return. A mother will always love their kids. A mother will fight for you. 


For me, mother means everything. A world and also a life. Nothing could compare my mother. my mother is a hero. My mother is a hard-worker. I know, it's me. the kid that still can't make her parents proud of me. It's me that is always asks for everything. It's me that always complain over the things. my mom is getting older and older everyday. And everyday, I always afraid of losing her. Afraid, that what if tomorrow i can't see her. Everyday I pray to Allah to keep her by my side. I always want to make my mom and also dad proud of me. of what i've done. But i just still can't make it until this moment. I know, i always bother my parent. Forgive me.


Dear Mom, Happy mother's day. I'm sorry because even tho it's mother's day today i still cannot make you proud. I got the report card today, but i still can't make you proud of what i've done. Mom, there's nothing important as you in this world. Nothing. Believe me. I know how hard your life is and forgive me for making it even harder. but trust me, someday in the future i'll make you proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment