Saturday, December 31, 2011

Left 12:35 hours

I passed the amazing 12 months. The memorable 12 months. The so unexpected 365 days. What is this? Am I the only one that feel 2011 passed away so fast? Or too fast? I don't know if anyone agree with my word. But that is true. I feel 2011 flies too fast. I'd say 2011 is one of the amazing year i've ever had. You don't know what i've done to get through this year. What action i've taken this year. How many tears have fallen. How many laughs i've laughed. and how hurt or happy i've been. I'd like to give 2011 a label. The correct label for this year is memorable and the best year i've ever had.


Left 12 and half hour before this amazing year ends. I haven't prepare for the new years eve yet. But my parent does. Many of my friends ask me to go out with them tonight. But how? It can't be. New years eve means spend it with my family, on my opinion.


I don't know what will happen in 2012 yet. I'm not God nor an angel, that will know what will happen next. But, i'll try to enjoy these times in 2011 with full of joys. and i'll keep myself believe that 2012 will never disappoint me. I believe there is something amazing for me. Something great that God has plan for me :)



I believe everyone has something that they can't forget about this year. About 2011. It might be about their love story, their friendship, their marriage, their family, or their education. 

I've got a lot that i can't forget about this year. I'm gonna tell you some. And it starts from January 

#1 Remember about my Java trip? Around January? This trip is the best i've ever had. Thank You everyone!


#2 My 14th Birthday. It's on 13th February. This is the most amazing birthday i've ever had. 

 This cake was the cake my family bought for me


This cake was the cake my friends made for me

and do you guys remember? I got my dream phone on my holiday. Ya..an iPhone 4 and also I got a DSLR camera. I can say nothing but thank you! Thanks to the fullest. You guys and my family are absolutely amazing. Thank you for everything. I love you whole heartily <3

#3 Mabit experience 
That was an amazing one night experience. Haa i don't know what to say, but that's absolutely amazing!

#4 Makassar Trip
Unforgettable trip. Amazing trip. Beautiful trip. I've learnt something during that trip. Something great!

#5 Join with the 9-E class

9-E is actually an amazing class. A funny class. Insane class. But there is something makes me don't love this class. There is something deep inside me i can't explain. One thing i know is, this class always making me lonely. Tho it's noisy around and a lot of ppl aroud. But thanks for the great 6 months. You guys have taught me something. 

There are still a lot. But i can't describe and tell you every single thing. Point is, this is memorable. Irreplaceable. 

I've learnt something in 2011. It's not everyone you love will love you back. You have to cherish every single time. Second chance may comes to see you. And you have to believe in yourself.

Thank you! Have a great day. Have a great new years eve. Lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment