Thursday, March 22, 2012

If time could just be a little longer

I never imagined that i'd need time more than anything else. time flies so fast and no matter what i have i couldn't turn it back. As a fifteen years old girl, i want time to be a little longer. 


Minus 31 days until my national examination starts. and by that time i realize i have not enough time to share my love or my affection to dearest friends in my class. I just decided, that i don't ever want each of us to be apart. i just think that i'd be hard to let each of you go. 


So...these are some farewells words i'm gon say for some classmeet in 9-E

  • Dear someone name Winda, there are rumours that you're going to move from this town and move to somewhere far away. For every laugh you gave to me. for every words you said to me. I wish you will have a better new life there. Do not forget that me, as your classmeet will always care for you. and if we meet someday in an unexpected place. I'd like to say hello again to you. I, won't forget everything you gave to me :)
  • Dear someone name Vika, you've been a really good friend to me. we've been together for like 10 years or more. we played together. laugh and even cried together. for me, you're always the best friend i've ever had. one word i'd like to say is i'll always be there if you need someone to talk to :)
  • Dear someone name Dilla. remember the old days. we've been in a fight. that was not all your fault. someone made me and you be in a fight. that was all misunderstood. but now, we're friends. we laugh together to all the things that's happening. i'd like to say, thank you for being a good friend :) 
  • Dear someone who gave me such a painful heart for 4 years. You were my biggest crush. I loved you for almost 4 years. I won't blame myself for loving you in the past, but i'd like to blame you. you think i'm a toy. you knew that i liked you and you kept making me waiting. but, thank you for all the smiles you gave to me. however you brighten my 4 years time ago. I know you're not going to enter the same school as mine this year. so i'm just gonna say. if we meet in another life, please appreciate my existence. because, i was always there believe in you when nobody else did. 
  • Dear my latest crush. I like you because an accident. you were the one that i think care about me. you look at me with the different look. but since there are rumours that you're in a relationship with that girl. so i'll erase this feeling. and let you be with her. because there is nothing i want, than seeing my beloved person happy. now, i shed a tear or even two. while thinking of you, i think that we will soon be apart. not being able to meet you anymore. I'd like to say, goodbye. and thank you for always smiling in front of me. please, stay healthy and be happy as always.
  • Dear Ali. I started the word with dear doesn't mean you mean something to me. you're a friend that can always making me laugh with your jokes or even your facial expression. you're the funny one. i don't know if you enter the same school as mine. but if you don't. i wish that we still can be friends until forever time. I'd like to say, thank you for brighten my day with your jokes. you entertain me while i'm so bored in class. thank you.
Those are the most beloved people in 9-E. but that doesn't mean if i don't like the other 22 people in class. not, it's just that........i can't explain.

The moment i thought we will never meet again is the scariest part. If each of you could. please, stay by my side by forever time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment