Wednesday, January 4, 2012

School Starts Tomorrow

School starts tomorrow. Right! I didn't enjoy this short-break. I mean well, i did enjoy some things. But there are some i can't enjoy. You've got to know, that UAS and UAN are getting closer. I think, it's 3 months from now on. Omg! I have to study harder. So then one day



I can live and study in London <3 

When everyone asks me what my dream is, I told them. My dream is..Well i have a lot ! But there are 3 important dreams. The must-have dream 

#1 Build a house, give a happy life & give a chance to do hajj to my parent. To mom and dad :)
#2 Live and Study in London
#3 Own a huge company.

Honestly, that are my dreams. My must-have dream. I'm a thinker so i've started thinking about my future since i was 12. Believe it or not.

Today I just re-designed my school book. It's so simple..I was just using black and blue inks. The title is Queen. Because i believe i'm the queen of anything. Haha sorry, i was just that selfish. 

I watch some dramas during this break. These are the list of the drama i watch 


Dong Yi, The Jewel In The Crown

 49 Days



 Pink Lipstick

Those are Korean Dramas. Those dramas are so good. Especially Dong Yi. I love that drama a lot!! 


Today too, my bro in law has finally went to his country. I couldn't take him to the airport. Because there is school tomorrow and also i have a lot of things that needs to be done today. What i could say for the farewell was "..." Absolutely nothing. I actually couldn't help the tears. but i was just smiling and say take care. He may be in plane right now. His flight to India from Singapore was at 5 in the afternoon and it takes 5 hours to be there. Wish you arrive there safely. Safe and sound :) 



It's him

And you've got to know, that i absolutely got nothing to do after the isya' prayer. Well i'm playing on the inet now, but just haha i'm way too bored. Since there are only 3 people at home -_- Mom and family are still on the way home. Yah i'm so bored. Btw if you have time please do ask me a question on my fspring 


Above is the screenshot of my fspring page :)

I'm feeling like i don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Not because i'm afraid about the exams or what. I just don't want to face those 26 people in my class. I just don't want to. I still can't get along with them. They are nice and also good friend. But i don't know i just can't feel happy whenever they're around me. 




Dear 9-E, don't get mad at me cos of this. I say what is i wanted to say. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm just bored here. Wish everyone having a good day :)

Just because today wasn't a good day, doesn't mean tomorrow will be the same. Have a good day! Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment