Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear Everyone

Dear Everyone.


Thank you for all your supports. Thank you for what you've done with me. Some of you may think, why did i make this? Reason is, I want to thank everyone before it's too late. I've learnt that take every chances before it's too late.


I met a lot of people in this meaningful life. I haven't found which one is my real friend, just yet. I thank Allah especially for letting me breathe the air. For let me feel how beautiful the world is. I promise to myself at the first beginning of 2012. I promise that i will be happy. No matter what happen, i'll be happy. 


Dear Everyone



I know that a human heart can change because i believe there is no such thing as permanent. and there is no so-called forever.

I don't know how is everyone sees me. How everyone sees Devy. What everyone thinks of me. I just don't know. 

This space is now for the 3 boys i've loved before. 
Dear you all. You guys was my everything. I get mad or happy easily whenever i heard a news about you. You made my day. You are the second reason why i go to school after for studying. Until this time, you are still living in my heart. Not just that, you guys have taught me something. It's that not everyone I love are going to love me back like the way i do to them. And you guys have taught me that, it's okay to suffer a little for a love. Sometimes, I miss the moment when i still with you. on the day that i miss you, i felt like i want to see you. but, i can only send these longing away to the sky. 


All i'd really wanna say was thank you. I may be a bad person in someone's view. But judging a person based on appearance? I think it's a really childish way of thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment