Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free to do anything

I always want to be free. To do things i wanna do. That doesn't mean, if I can't do all the things i wanted to do now. No it's not that. It's just that, i wanna do all the things i wanted to do without worrying about what will happen next. Without worrying what others' might think. I really want to. I'm feeling exhausted everytime i have to study for exams. And everytime i feel like i don't have any friend. 



But one thing i know now is things are getting better in my class. I finally can get along with them. With my class mate, it needs at least 6 months for me to enjoy their existence. 

If you ask me what i want, when i'm exhausted is. I want to be crazy like how Spongebob and Patrick do. They always smiling no matter what happen. No matter what's going on. They always feel happy. I want to be like them. No matter how many haters they have or how many persons pissed off because of 'em, they always be happy and keep smiling. And they always, enjoy all the things they do. I want to be like 'em. Tho it's just fictional character. But i think they're real. 

Dear Spongebob and Patrick. Tell me how to do those unbelievable things. Tell me how to love your haters. Tell me how to enjoy every single thing. Tell me how to smile and stay happy every time. 


I'm listening to a song these days. A song from an amateur singer. Emma Wright. You can say she is my friend on twitter. Click Play to hear her new song. It's really a good song. She is an Australian. She has a plan to visit Indonesia this February. I wish i can see her, but i have no time to see her. I'm busy with school. 

Well last but not least all i really wanted to say is. People that are too beautiful will disappear one day. Disappear from my life. Hah! Life is so complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment