Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Say What?!

I just opened my tumblr ask box. And I found one interesting question from an anon. I'm still wondering who is he or she? Since he/she asked the same ques to my friend. Well the question is



I'm unsure you can see the image. Unless you enlarge or you bring the pic to a new tab. He/she said 

" Seems like you really love UK and ofc you wanna go there. don't you? but now you're wearing veil (canseeaturprofilepics) mmm. you wanna go there with a veil? but there's rarely a woman wearing a veil. so wdyt? :) " 

My respond was like "Omg what? Say what? Hahaha" Seriously my first react was that. And I answered the question with " All i wanna do is to visit UK " Well i actually don't give a f**k to what others' might say. They have their own mouth, they have ears that can hear, they have eye that can see. So it's okay to judge me or to say bad things about me. Except it's not out of the line. 

I know everyone has ever said one or two bad things about me. It's okay btw. It's okay to say bad things about me. Because i do believe that karma still exist. Point is i can get mad at some points too. Things are getting harder and harder as the time passed by. 



Btw guys!! I have a good news for you. Hahaha it's not a good news for you all btw but for myself. Well, finally after 6 months. I can finally enjoy my school time with 9-E . I don't know how, but really i say this from the deepest of my heart. I enjoy my times with them since the last Monday. Thank you thank you <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment