Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happier than ever

I'm the happiest girl in the world because i'm having many good people around me. I'm so happy to have them. My family and friends, i love them so much. Words aren't enough to describe how i love them.


I feel like i'm the happiest girl alive since i turned to fifteen last Monday. I'm so happy that my friends act much happier in front of me. they show me their smiley faces. they show me their laughs. and what important is they show me that they are my friend. 


I feel like i'm the happiest because i let go of what hurts me in the past. i let them go. because, when i let my past go. they will do the same.



You may won't understand. but those are chinese language. 

I'm no longer feeling unhappy. i won't make a poetry about love anymore. just like how my friend "Lulu" said. she said "We are single and that doesn't mean we're unhappy. it means we're the happiest people alive" I just love how she said it and made my last night became happier. 

My friends 





Thank u for always be there for me. Keep this in mind, that i'll always try to be there for you when you need me :) 

what i hope the most is that my birthday party on Saturday will be great. i hope all the guest will come and rock the party!! h3h3h3 ok byee

No comments:

Post a Comment