Thursday, March 15, 2012

Can we say this is the right time?

Goodbye is the most unwanted thing on earth. I say to myself that yes, goodbye is a promise to meet once again. to meet in another time, to meet again in another place. 


Grade 9 is going to end pretty soon. not any longer than 1 month or can i say less than a month? 3 years i have spent in this school. I know that much that my junior high year is going to end soon and no matter what this will end really really soon. 


I started my freshman year in this school with the so nerdy style. I didn't know how to look cute or how to look cool. what i thought the first time i entered this school was "I only going to study here, not more than that". But you always knew that reality is way so different from what we expected. I only expected to have a good grades and graduate. but life ain't that simple. things happen just not the way we want it. 


While i breathe i hope. I think. I hope that i can spend this 1 month time with something important. to create a good grade just before i leave this school. to make everyone in my school or at least my teachers proud of what i'll make.


Farewell. This is the right time to say it? Is it? I don't know whether i have to say goodbye now or later. but sooner or later i have to say this thingy. Some of you may think "Why are you so sad? You're just going to graduate from JHS and you're going to the same school with some of them" As i said, everything ain't as easy as we think. My JHS life, my 3 years life i spent there will never enough if i describe it with words. 


I'm not saying i don't want to graduate or i don't want to leave this school. i'm just saying, i'll never be able to handle these memories we've made or everyone gave. because those are just, too sweet to forget. 



My JHS memories are just like those owls. they may be old but each of them are beautiful. each of them have something i can never forget. and each of them will always be in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment