Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last time ...

I'd be a shame if someone ask me "when was the last time i read a book?" so then i started to read one each night,each day and every time if i have a free time. I won't say i'm a bookworm. i will just say, oh yes i like books. and type of books i like most are novels and storybooks. I know i'm weird, cos i'm fifteen and i still love kids' storybooks. but it's me bytheway. 



So, guys. have you read a book today? you have or not yet? if you haven't yet, let's start to read a book. I now realize that reading is the key to success. I mean, if you read more you will know more and if you rarely read book so you will know less. got it? ;) 

The last book i read was Indonesian history book. I re-read this book after 2 and half years because i'll have my final exam this month. 19th March to be exact. you know, left 16 days more. And you know how panic i am. History, Economy, Geography aren't as easy as you think. I must admit that i like social better than science. but since this time, i think science is better. 

So.............book is a door to a success, for me. I'll start reading again just after 12am. hope you guys have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment